Friday 18 April 2014

A Mother's Grief: 'My Daughter's In The water'


JINDO, South Korea - Through the unrelenting rain, with the biting winds whipping against her tear-stained face, Christine Kim stands on the cold, gray harbor.

"Inside that water," she says, pointing to the choppy waves on the Yellow Sea, "there are children whom I teach and my own ...

http://mynewshub.my/eng/2014/04/18/a-mothers-grief-my-daughters-in-the-water-2/

MyNewsHub - English News

Tags:

0 Responses to “A Mother's Grief: 'My Daughter's In The water'”

Blogroll

Blogger templates

feature

Labels

Blogger news

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 MYNEWSHUB - English News!. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks